After you complete all of the Document Verification and Annual Compliance questions listed in the security tab of your account on your web browser. The Mobile deposit feature will be available to you in the move money tab on the Atmos app. Here you will take a photo of the front and back of the check you would like to deposit.
There are a few things to be aware of when using our Mobile deposit feature.
- Ensure that the background of your photos for the check is neutral and without patterns.
- Endorse the back of the check with your signature and check the “for mobile deposit” box.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to capture clear photos of the front and back of the check using your phone's camera. Ensure that the entire check, including all four corners, is visible and well-lit.
- Retain the check after successfully submitting the deposit. It's advisable to keep the physical check in a secure place for 30 days. If your deposit is returned for any reason. Such as blurry image, wrong name on the check, etc; you can redeposit it.
- Checks typically take 2-5 business days to settle.
Where can I find pending recently deposited checks?
Checks that are pending or processing can be found in our app or website by clicking Checking account tab > Recent Checks. (Pictured below)
Why did my deposit fail and not appear on my transaction history?
If that check did not go into a processing status in your checking account that would indicate the deposit failed. Please redeposit that check and follow the steps on how to deposit on this page to ensure it appears in your checking account.